Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sh*t Crossfit Girls Say

This video is something I have been meaning to post in the Facebook group. My boyfriend's roommate came across it about two months ago and it's hilarious. A Crossfit box in California put it together and it's basically making fun of girls at Crossfit - how they go about the WOD and outside of Crossfit with Paleo and the shit they say (hence the title!) ...I've probably watched it at least 10 times and laugh just as hard each time. Girls, as you're watching the video, I know you will think to yourselves, "oh my gosh, i've said that!" or "ugh, that's sooo true." Ok, now I sound like a valley girl. NOT cool, Julie. Guys, you will enjoy it just as much, maybe even more...and it might give you another reason to make fun of us. I will say though, the Lululemon quotes don't relate to Renaissance very much - thank goodness.

The part that relates to me the most is at 4:10. I won't give it away, but let me thank Yit, Lauren, Bill and everyone else who's helped me with those darn clips! I just gave it away, oops. I pictured myself at 1:56, too. The bands during pull-ups when they keep slipping off your feet!

Anyway, i'll stop rambling on, but check it out. It is kind of long at 5 minutes, but watch the whole thing. You will thank me later.



"Why is she with him? He doesn't even Crossfit!"

"Is this a legume? What's a legume??"

- Julie

1 comment: